Friday, April 11, 2008

呼叫塔台


Today I followed a new instructor, Andrew Foo, around 35 age, very serious while teaching. In fact, besides of teaching, he did not really talking to me something.
It's just my 3rd flying class today, and he asked me to contact ground/tower, and take off by myself!

ATIS:119.65
"Livermore Municipal Airport, Information Echo, Zulu time 17 hundred, Weather wind calm, Visibility 10, Temperature 14 Celsius, Dew point 04 Celsius, Altimeter 3014, Runway in use 25 Right, Advise on initial contact you have Echo."

I:
" Livermore Ground, Cessna 89653, At Ahart ramp, Ready to taxi for take off with information Echo."

LVK GND:121.6
"Cessna 89653, LVK GND, taxi runway 25 right approved."

I:
"Cessna 89653, taxi 25 Right"

I:
"Livermore Tower, Cessna 89653, Hold short 25 right, Ready for take off with right 45 degree departure."

LVK TWR:118.10
"Cessna 89653, Livermore Tower, taking off 25 right with 45 degree departure approved."

I:
"Cessna 89653, taking off 25 right, thank you."

Maneuver: Strait and level, constant climb, descent, level turn, steep turns.

In steep turns, I usually drop nose, need bigger move to pull up and keep watching the Horizon.

This super instructor, even let me operated the landing! he didn't take over until floating! How come he trust me so much! :-)

Taxiing still not in strait, It's my first time, Man!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where to buy tramadol tramadol online buy - high does tramadol get you